$35 per month can provide a girl with an education
Sponsoring a girl's education is one of the most important things you can do to help her achieve a better life. Here's what you need to know.
Your sponsorship goes directly to the girls.
All BEADS operating expenses are raised through the generous donations of our sponsors and supporters. Your sponsorship pays for the girls' school/boarding fees, workshops on HIV/AIDS, women's rights, career counseling/mentoring and community service projects. School fees are paid directly to the school.
With your sponsorship, you will receive:
- A photo of your sponsored girl
- A short, introductory letter from your sponsored girl
- Regular progress reports from the girl's school
- The chance to make a lifelong connection. Many sponsors and girls have stayed in touch for years, even after graduation
Yes, I would like to sponsor a girl!
Thank you for your generous decision! You can first select a girl to sponsor by emailing Debby Rooney.
She will reply and guide you through the process.
Or you can enroll in sponsorship right now and Debby will contact you afterward to connect you with your newly sponsored student.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sponsorships
Click on a question:
- Who are the girls?
- What are the criteria for sponsorship?
- How much does a sponsorship cost?
- What does my sponsorship pay for?
- What kind of schools do the girls attend?
- What contact will I have with my sponsored girl?
- What is a typical sponsor visit like?
- How is the program monitored?
- What languages do the girls speak?
- What if I cannot afford $35 a month?